If you or a loved one are facing the possibility of a potentially costly, long-term treatment for an illness such as Hepatitis, HIV / AIDS, Crohns Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Psoriatic arthritis, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Anemia, or cancer, you will have questions and concerns that need to be addressed.
You should consult with and discuss your condition with your physician. However, most patients agree that additional support and information can many times make the difference for a successful treatment.
” Fear of the unknown can make a stressful situation much worse.”
Trust BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy Services, Inc. for your pharmaceutical care.
- Will my insurance cover this medication?
- What are the side effects of my medications?
- What have others experienced, who are on this same treatment?
- Whether or not my insurance covers, will there be any cost that applies to me?
- Are there any Assistance programs that can help with any high cost or lack of coverage?
- What other alternative medications are available for the same diagnosis?
- I just need someone to talk to!
Because BioPlus Specializes
Our BioPlus Pharmacists are here to assist you 24 hours a day. If you have any questions, please call 888-292-0744. Or use our online contact form. We have the experience, education, understanding and dedication to answer all of your questions efficiently and in terms that everyone can understand.